Monday, September 23, 2013

Birthday wishes

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, but I didn't dare call to give her birthday greetings and good wishes. So I'll do it here.

I wish you a long life full of happiness and joy, free of abuse of any kind, loved and respected by your household for all your wonderful G-d given talents. May you find your dear intended very soon; may you learn to cherish others without bossing them, to tolerate faults without blaming.

May you find it within your heart to forgive me for all my faults and mistakes, large and small, real and imagined. May we be a family once again. May you never know such bitterness in your own journey. May you only know goodness and graciousness throughout your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, criticism, empathy - they make me feel that someone out there hears me! They will be published after moderation.(no spam, please) Let's all work together to build a more peaceful world.